I have found the following documents for this family:
- Great-grandfather Vincenzo's death certificate on 5 April 1940 in Cleveland. He was attended by Dr. Edw[ard] R. Rinaldi of 3700 East 116th Street from 19 March 1940 through his death of Hemiplegia, Auricular fibrillation, and Hypostatic pneumonia. According to statements by informant Caroline Russo of 2504 East 90th [?] Street, his birthplace was Italy, father was Biagio Russo of Italy, mother was Angela Danisio [?] of Italy, and burial was in Calvary Cemetery on 8 April 1940. The name of the funeral firm is not clear, perhaps Caruso and Co.
- Their daughter Angela was born 2 October 1895 in Militello Rosmarino. Her parents resided on Via Giuseppe Elegi. The witness to the registration statements was Vincenzo Moenza [?]. The entry includes a longer statement that has not been transcribed from the handwriting.
- Son Biagio born 1897.
- Son Joseph born about 1907.
- Son Tony born about 1909.
- Daughter Caroline born about 1912.