- Francesco Iacano (1901-?),
whose birth in Ragusa on 9 November 19001 is documented in the civil registers. Further information is unknown, although this person might be Frank, whose birth year is reported to be 1923.
- Frances Iacano (about 1905-1973),
who was married to Charles Garofalo (about 1905-about 1975) and had two
known children (Grace and Lucy)
- Joseph Iacano (1912-1960), who was
married to Mary Zevely (1907-est 1990) and had four known children
(Emmanuel, Anthony, Angela, and Lena)
- Frank Iacano (1923-about 1980), who was married to Jenny Seccia (about 1910-about 1985) and had three known children (Emmanual, Pat, and Angela).
- Fannie Iacano (1909-1949) was documented as a daughter of Emanuel Iacano on her death certificate, which also documented that her mother was Catherine Latore, she was born in Cleveland, her address was 1076 East 74th Street, she was married, she was a grocer, she died of cancer of the cervix after 1 1/2 years of diagnosis and 81 days of hospital care, and she was buried 12 October in Calvary Cemetery through the Biondo brothers' care. Perhaps her husband was Louis Saporito, who signed the form as the informant.
Charles Garofalo 1940 census—
In the previous address on East 114th Street is the enumeration of Charles Garofalo (head of household, age 42), his wife Francis (age 34), daughter Lucille (age 17), and daughter Grace (age 15).
- On East 38th Street, Emanuele Iacano (age 51, married at age 27) is the head of household. The family members are his wife Catherine (age 54, married at age 24), daughter Mary (age 20), son Joe (age 19), daughter Rose (age 16), and son Frank (age 14). Emanuele claims an immigration in 1902, Catherine in 1906.
- On East 40th Street, Emanuel Iacano (age 52, married at age 22) is the head of household. The family members are his wife Angelina (age 47, married at age 17), son Joseph (age 25, married at age 21), son Frank (age 7), daughter-in-law Mary (age 21, married at age 15), boarder Carmelo Sherbetto (age 45), grandson Emanuel (age 2 years and 8 months), and granddaughter Angelina (age 1 year and 2 months).
- It seems likely the family on East 38th Street is the brother to Grandfather John Iacano.
Emanuele Iacano 1910 census